Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goodbye for now!

Hey guys. As you might have gathered from the title, I'm taking a break from Wizard101. No, it's not because I don't like the game; quite the opposite actually. I'm distancing myself from the game until I can manage my life again.

Lately, I've been using W101 as an escape from all the real-life problems. As a result, I've deveolped somewhat of an unhealthy obsession. I don't know when it started, or when I realized it, but it sure hit me hard when I saw my grades today. Maybe it was the 'D'.

Using the game as an escape didn't help me. My grades are suffering, my problems have worsened, my brain feels overwhelmed. W101 was but a temporary fix for me that left me worse than I had been before.

So, I'd like to say a heartfelt "thank you" to everyone who's ever followed/read/commented on this blog. I never expected the feedback that I'd got  :) I will shut this thing down for a while, but will still be active on Twitter. I just adore the community too much to completely leave.

Until next time (whenever that may be),
Jessica.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Well, IRL is more important, of course. Will miss your blogging for the time being :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlen said it all. Good luck IRL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand!
    I am also on a break for somewhat the same reason as you. hope see you soon!

    Christo Skywalker

    ReplyDelete